Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement Blog Post

1.       Developing innovative classroom lessons using technology: I’m the best suited person to come up with lesson plans
Finding ways to incorporate technology into existing projects: I am pretty good at coming up with ways to incorporate technology into projects
Designing and developing websites: I have very little experience in web designing
Teaching teachers and students to use technology and software: I am somewhat good at teaching others about technology and how to incorporate it into schools project, and I’m somewhat good at teaching about software programs
Finding online resources for teachers: I am interested in this but I have never done this type of assignment before
Teaching video creation and editing techniques using movie maker: On a previous assignment I had to learn and present to the class about windows movie maker, so I’m experienced and conferrable with working with Windows Movie Maker

2.       Responsibility: 7/10 I think this because I am responsible but at times I am very forgetful
Web Design: 3/10 I have very little experience
Developing action plans: 6/10 I am good at coming up with plans
Teaching other people: 7/10 I am pretty good at teaching others what I know
Meeting deadlines: 8/10 I always meet my deadlines other then the occasional time I can’t meet a deadline

3.       I am conferrable leading a group of students to the point where the numbers aren’t over exaggerated and I have another person with me, I get to shy when I lead alone.

4.       I prefer to work in a group, but with just one another person is also good, but I have a hard time working with a group of students alone


5.       Geography: somewhat comfortable
Media: Not comfortable
Business: very comfortable
English: somewhat comfortable
Biology: not comfortable at all

No comments:

Post a Comment