Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Number 4- I know Im late

My first choice in project selection is: In Depth Software Development
My second choice in project selection is: Netbook Cart Team
My third choice in project selection is: Web 2.0 Tools

I ranked the projects the way I did because I personally like Depth Software Development. I like working with software and experiment with different programs and teaching myself those programs.

I ranked Netbook cart team second because I like working with groups of people and like working with hardware and setting up programs but I just don’t enjoy it as much as depth software development

I ranked Web 2.0 Tools third because when reading the description it was the topic that least got me interested on working in this particular task.

No comments:

Post a Comment